Register

User Tag List

Thread: Business Bug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Business Bug

Today I was starting my business, when I finished delivering 4 there were only 1 left to complete (5/5), but I didn't have the last flag, so many players have already been harmed with this flag bug, the minimap does not appear the only one missing, I relogged several times but it was no use, we need to fix this bug.

sa-mp-118.jpg
    Last edited by ThyagoFreitas; 09-09-19 at 03:14. Reason: ...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will look into this bug

Member of the Council
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just search the cps they will be there but only flag wont show on minimap it happens sometimes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've exported today. During one export I've crashed and relogged immediately - after I relogged my vehicle was still on the server and I was able to export it BUT the flag wasn't displayed on minimap (I had to drive to checkpoint locations).

Also one more thing. One time I started export and all 5 flags were there but after I exported the 2nd batch the other flags disappeared BUT I still was able to export but I had again to search for the checkpoints.
    @Sultan; @Nemesis;

Member of the Council
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    I've exported today. During one export I've crashed and relogged immediately - after I relogged my vehicle was still on the server and I was able to export it BUT the flag wasn't displayed on minimap (I had to drive to checkpoint locations).

Also one more thing. One time I started export and all 5 flags were there but after I exported the 2nd batch the other flags disappeared BUT I still was able to export but I had again to search for the checkpoints.
    @Sultan; @Nemesis;
    that my friend is a known bug which i had reported back in ykw.

no one had the liberty to check that and it cost me over 2m that way but yk what they say, u don't have proofs, you pay.

Silent Squad For Life.

Join us now!

https://discordapp.com/invite/FHs7mSr

Personal Discord server:

https://discord.gg/yhZk3Td