Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CS:GO Frag

  1. #1
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    CS:GO Frag


    First one.

  2. #2
    Clan Director Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you can get your channel a strike for using this song ��

  3. #3
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    You know you can get your channel a strike for using this song ��
    These 2 songs were made by NCS(NoCopyrightSounds) and I just adjusted/merged both of them in 1.
    Last edited by Sherlock; 21-05-19 at 01:54 AM.

  4. #4
    Clan Director Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    These 2 songs were made by NCS(NoCopyrightSounds) and I just adjusted/merged both of them in 1.
    Ncs never made a single song in their 6 years of career, it's just a promoting channel like trap nation.
    + Ncs also mentions that their songs can be copyrighted anytime, but most of the songs are royalty free.

  5. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Ncs never made a single song in their 6 years of career, it's just a promoting channel like trap nation.
    + Ncs also mentions that their songs can be copyrighted anytime, but most of the songs are royalty free.

  6. #6
    Member of the Council Alcoholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sherlock phr kab wapis arhe hoo

  7. #7
    vo1cano's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silver 3 Spoted , jk nice
    The Third Eye LEADER

    Battle Royal KING



    .:: PC SPECS ::.
    Processor : Core 2 Duo 3.00 GHZ
    Ram :4GB Ram
    GPU : AMD Radeon 7470 HD
    Harddisk :500GB Ram
    Monitor : LG UltraWide LED
    Mouse : Aigo Q60
    Keyboard : DELL Branded Keyboard
    Mouse Pad : Logitech Black Surface Mousepad
    Headset : PHO MSI GHOST

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •